Cassen Park – 1 S. Beach St.
ABOUT THE DOCKS
- FREE public floating dock facility built in 2020.
- Situated at the southwest corner of the Granada Bridge in Cassen Park along the Halifax River.
- Park also includes public restrooms, fishing pier, kayak launch, boat launch, bait shop & picnic area.
- Located within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, shops, services, event spaces, museums, parks & historical sites. Less than one mile to grocery store.
- Boats can tie up along both sides of the concrete floating dock, creating 500 feet of dock space.
- A well-marked channel with 6 feet of depth at low tide.
- Features a 500-foot stone breakwater on the south side of the channel, protecting boats from wake activity and southerly winds. The breakwater also helps to protect the floating dock itself, as well as the large fishing pier under the bridge from significant damage during large storms and hurricanes.
- Received an award as the Outstanding Florida Mainstreet Public Improvement Project.